|To get huge eyes try these tricks:
1. Always curl lashes before applying mascara.
2. Don’t forget your bottom lashes. For years I avoided mascara on them until a makeup expert showed me how much mascara on my lower lashes really make my eyes pop. I rarely go without now.
3. Individual false lashes are exotic, gorgeous and can look natural if applied correctly.
4. For a doe-eyed, seductive look, makeup artist *Paul Starr suggests you try lining your lower lids with a creamy white eye pencil. He likes Estee Lauder Artists’s Eye Pencil in White Writer($18.50).
5. White liner may sound odd, but it really opens up the eye. You can also try putting it on the inside corner of both your upper and your lower lids.
6. Make sure your brows are manicured.
Until you get your brows professionally waxed, tweezed or threaded, you won’t realize how much they affect the rest of your face. Cleaning up your brow line of stray hairs, adding a slight arch and filling in sparse spots are key to making eyes look much larger.
I find once you get a professional brow job, you can do it yourself for a few months using the pro job as a ‘map’ of where to tweeze. To keep brows in place, try a clear eyebrow gel like Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara or just spritz a bit of hairspray onto an old toothbrush and brush brows in perfect place.*Tip from the December, 2005, issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine.